Pavao Consulting & Coaching
- History of Adoption
- Adoption Glossary
- Core Issues in Adoption
- Normative Crises
- Unnecessary Losses
- The Talk about Adoption
- Clinical Perspective
- Facing Facebook
- Thoughts of an Adoptee by the Sea
- Stages and Ages in Adoption
- Adoption 101: Child Centered
- How to Assist Your Child in a Crisis
- The Do's and Don'ts of working with Adoptive Families
- You Cannot Change the Truth
- How to Assist your Child in a Crisis
- In the Name of the Children
- Sibling Kinnections Clinical Visitation Program
- Speaking/Training Topics
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: A national library and resource for research, data, and information for professionals and all members of the adoption circle.
- North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC): Founded in 1974 by adoptive parents, the NACAC is committed to meeting the needs of waiting children and the families who adopt them.
- Child Welfare League of America (CWLA): A powerful coalition of hundreds of private and public agencies serving vulnerable children and families since 1920.
- Film List
- Reading List
The following are video interviews conducted by Dr. Pavao as part of the TableTalk project produced along with Gazillion Voices, an online magazine run by adopted adults.
In addition to Dr. Pavao's book, The Family of Adoption, here are some other readings:
(You may share, but you must cite all of Dr. Pavao's work as her own)